View Single Post
Old 2020-05-21, 15:23   Link #2085
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
What powers do they need to master? CCQ was created due to Issei's potential and his evil pieces. Vali's EJOD was created due to him showing his predecessors who the alpha male was and dominating them. That wasn't Ddraig's and Albion's power alone. That was the potential of Sacred Gears that has long since been talked about.

You're talking about a non-issue here. Issei and Vali are already Top 10 level with their DxD forms. They both can manifest Ddraig and Albion. And Issei has AxA. They are literally more powerful than the overwhelming majority of people in this series. And they are actually the two most powerful Longinus possessors.

You are acting like their DxD forms don't exist.
What is it your problem? The issue was that they have to master CxC and EJOD to increase more their DxD form, because it’s something forgotten by the Author, nothing more. Their level power or who is the strongest Longinus owner was not relevant for that.

I’m not acting like their DxD form don’t exist, but only that they are so unexperienced that only to reach that level they use others source of power. I did not put Tobio as strength exemple, why do you say obvious things?

If you like always more power ups to resolve the situations is not my problem
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote