View Single Post
Old 2020-05-04, 14:27   Link #38
Johnny Dy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
So you saying that it doesn't deserve to have better quality?
I... don't quite follow the logic. Why would I say that? And how does one not deserve quality? ._.' Quality is what every anime deserves, less than 50% get it though, like in everything else. What I would say, and I did say it a few years back is that in my opinion Log Horizon is the best world simulated anime/game anime that I've seen. I've heard about hack.0 or some weird name like that supposed to be the best up to LH, but when I've searched for the anime, I've hit a wall. It's like it disappeared from the torrent world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
roll on October......I'll be waiting
Yup. Log Horizon > Overlord > SAO.

LE: And certainly better than that anime with God of Games that looked like Rickets from Berserk in his school days ^^', forgot it's name though. 1st season was cool, 2nd was a downer. It's an anime where 2 brothers very well versed in strategy games, boy and girl get trapped in a game world. 1st season got me some chills as talentless humans led by the 2 seem to mount a fierce endeavor against the more powerful/skilled/smarter other races but the 2nd season was a fiasco in my opinion, nothing further from what one would expect after the 1st season. Forgot it's name... damn it. I don't have a list and such, so I rely entirely upon memory.

Last edited by Johnny Dy; 2020-05-04 at 14:53.
Johnny Dy is offline   Reply With Quote