View Single Post
Old 2020-04-19, 12:22   Link #3
Frontier

Looks like our boys are stuck delaying demon Mikoto until they can find a way to fix the Misaka network. Guess they'll need a lot of Guts .

It's always nice to see Kuroko in action, and they really do an amazing job showing off her teleportation and agility, especially up against such a slippery foe as Kozaku .

Misaki isn't really the brawny fighter type compared to Mikoto or other protagonists in this series, which is even more of a handicap when she's going up against a crazy Kihara who's injected himself with a bunch of different powers to the point where even her own ability is useless, leaving her to have make do with her wits and home-field advantage. Misaki definitely isn't just a pretty face, even if she's certainly proud of her beauty, although she's got a bad tell .

If you thought their short-lived team-up had developed any kind of deeper affection between Misaki and Mikoto...well, think again, because Misaki seems pretty okay with Mikoto as a necessary sacrifices if it comes down to it. But at least she casually mentions she'll mourn Mikoto for about a week .

Man, poor Mikoto. Bad enough she's been turned against her will into a monster, but she's so ill-suited to the process that it'll end up destroying her and possibly the city. All for the sake of science. These crazy Kihara's ...

So Gensei can see what's going on outside with Mikoto? I didn't know he was aware of Imagine Breaker, but he's definitely salivating at the potential of having both Touma and Gunha take on Mikoto .

I have a feeling Misaki hasn't revealed her final trump card yet. I am going to really enjoy watching Gensei's smug face finally drop for real when she reveals it .

Looks like the next episode of the Covid-Hiatus will be mostly focused on Kuroko and Kozaku's showdown. Can't wait! Especially since I'll have to .