View Single Post
Old 2020-04-16, 23:08   Link #32
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Personally I prefer folks there to put human lives over getting stuff done on time, even if it means pushing back the release date. The work would take a hit in terms of quality and schedule anyway if they lose experienced animators and others to the pandemic
I would actually be okay with that. Human lives do come first. As for the quality, I for sure don't want to see it take another drop in quality (mainly animation) after how Studio Deen handled Season 2. And with them working on Season 3, it doesn't assure me at all. And I also saw the images in the latest tweet. Looks to me that the visuals haven't been improved at all.

However, given that it's the same staff that did Season 2 that are returning for Season 3 and it's been 5-6 years, the only good thing that could happen in that timeframe is if their animation skills improved. Will that actually be the case here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQueenie13 View Post
Some unfortunate news: Keiji Fujiwara, who voiced Li Gan/ReGan, passed away a few days ago. Not sure if that'll impact LH or not, but the official DORT twitter posted an in memoriam tweet to honor him: https://twitter.com/loghorizon_DORT/...70838342602754
If Regan does appear in Season 3, then obviously they'll need someone to replace him.

Be at Peace, Fujiwara-san.

Last edited by DarkJak2050; 2020-04-16 at 23:27.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote