View Single Post
Old 2020-04-11, 08:17   Link #13
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
One have to wonder why index adaptation is so terrible, when Railgun is consistently great?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Most people agree that parallel productions hurt Index more than Railgun, and Railgun, being a manga series, has a more manageable pacing than Index.
Marcus the issue isn't pacing it's more the fact that Index's characters outside of Kamijo and Misaka in her cameos are all very bland and simple. Combine that with the massive amount of world building needed and the story drags far more then necessary for a show that has such an entertaining premise.

Railgun meanwhile has far more action far less buildup and it provides you with a better watch along with a much more dynamic character base. I wouldn't call it consistently great but i would admit that you'll get more bang for your buck with railgun.

Another amusing thing i remember seeing a while ago (which is very true) Index is at it's best when Mikoto is involved while Railgun is at it's best when Kamijou is involved.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote