View Single Post
Old 2020-04-11, 07:40   Link #13
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I watched the second episode of Versus Road, and I think this is going to suck hard. The twist at the end was totally obvious, I hope there's another one. Although...

Spoiler for spoilers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
oh, Makai no Hana is the only garo series that I dropped...I like the continuation of the plot so I really liked Yami wo terasu mono, because that is one of the few garo series that has the main plot moving throughout the show (The other one is the first garo series ?).

Makai no Hana was at the other end of the spectrum. Has good standalone stories, but the main plot was not moving much when I dropped (around ep 12 I think)

Zero Tv series...I really liked Zero but feel a bit of disappointed at the end. Zero was still awesome, but...(actually I don't quite remember now, but I feel zero tv series suffers the same fate of other garo series after Yami wo terasu mono)
I'm still not sure what you mean when you say Garo series have been lacking something since YamiTera. YamiTera is in fact the series that made the most mistakes for me: CGI only armors, armors only used for finishing blows, no Zarubro, no Watchdogs, no good stand alone stories, the knights being all immature jerks (they improved, thankfully). Makai no Hana fixed all of that and was way closer to the spirit of the first series.