View Single Post
Old 2020-04-11, 01:39   Link #8
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
So Imagine Breaker doesn't completely negate Misaki's ability? It would only be if he touched his head with it? So she could theoretically control him if she wanted to ?

I wasn't expecting Touma to play such a pivotal role in this arc (I mean, besides the fact that he's prominent in the Opening). I guess when a Level 5 goes berserk, there's no better solution then Imagine Breaker .

So there's something going on with Misaki and Touma. She knows about Imagine Breaker, and she seemed really happy he showed up...like happier beyond the idea of someone who might be able to stop Mikoto and just happy to generally see him, going by that blush. Really curious what's going on there .

I can't help but think that a part of Mikoto would enjoy the fact that she's finally a real threat to Touma .

So Imagine Breaker can temporarily undo the transformation, but not permanently. Will Touma need to hold her down, maybe ?
Misaki still can't do a continuous link to Touma. It's more of a recorded message sent to Touma's brain. If Touma touches his head with IB. The record is erase.

Touma is just there being a bystander but then again, if something important happens in academy city, its surely involve touma.

I hope they would show a bit of flashback for Touma and Misaki but they probably won't do it. Just waiting for NT to be animated.

Mikoto a threat to touma, lol

Mikoto is connected to the network. its continuously powering her up. Touma can sever it temporarily by IB. But after removing it, the network would be back online. unless its severed permanently, by one of the two sender and receiver being offline/dead/unconscious or in state of can't received/sent data, the process would continue.