View Single Post
Old 2020-04-10, 22:51   Link #4
Frontier

So Kozaku challenging Mikoto with the seedy corruption in Academy City was all to build her up into being vulnerable enough to attack the central government as an electric monster. Although even though she can fire light beams now she can't do any serious damage to it .

Misaki is nothing if not thorough, making sure she has the head of Anti-Skill under her control to limit what they can do and get them out of the way .

So Imagine Breaker doesn't completely negate Misaki's ability? It would only be if he touched his head with it? So she could theoretically control him if she wanted to ?

I wasn't expecting Touma to play such a pivotal role in this arc (I mean, besides the fact that he's prominent in the Opening). I guess when a Level 5 goes berserk, there's no better solution then Imagine Breaker .

So there's something going on with Misaki and Touma. She knows about Imagine Breaker, and she seemed really happy he showed up...like happier beyond the idea of someone who might be able to stop Mikoto and just happy to generally see him, going by that blush. Really curious what's going on there .

I can't help but think that a part of Mikoto would enjoy the fact that she's finally a real threat to Touma .

Is "Guts" Gunha's answer to everything? Why am I even asking this about the guy who has "hyper" in the name of his attack twice for no reason ?

Touma and Gunha! What a rocking team-up! A perfect and hilarious tag-team for an epic confrontation with Mikoto .

So Imagine Breaker can temporarily undo the transformation, but not permanently. Will Touma need to hold her down, maybe ?

I guess it figures that Misaki's natural weakness would be having to deal with someone who can fight her indirectly, so since she can't control them her power is basically useless. Luckily Kuroko doesn't have that problem .

So we've got Touma and Gunha vs Mikoto, Kuroko vs Kozaku, and Misaki vs Gensei. A lot of fights to be hyped about .