View Single Post
Old 2020-04-03, 23:47   Link #10
Side-streetdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Misaki seemed to become physically strained when she used Exterior to part all the cars, so it seems like she does have some limits .

Mi-chan was totally Kozaku, right? Dolly even had the liquid that Kozaku's powers needs. Is that why Kozaku is doing this? To get revenge on Academy City for what they did to Dolly ?

So young Misaki ends up pretending to be Dolly's Mi-chan only to find herself becoming genuine friends with Dolly in-spite of herself, possibly the only friend Misaki ever allowed herself to have and one of the few people she cared about. Just to add to the genuineness, Dolly figured out Misaki wasn't really Mi-chan and still acted like friends to her, leading Misaki to tell Dolly Misaki's real name in the end .

I thought it was noticeable that she put in all that effort to dunk the bottle in front of Dolly when modern Misaki probably would have just zapped Dolly into thinking she did it in one long throw .

So Dolly dies and there's nothing Misaki could do about it, and it was all part of the kind of twisted experiments Academy City propagates. At least Misaki was able to get some revenge by using her powers to completely pull the rug out from under those doctors and take over the operation .

Last Order and Accelerator cameos! Although not under the best of circumstances .

Mikoto is "Aleister's favorite?" I never knew that .

So the real plot was to corrupt the Sisters Network and upgrade Mikoto into a being capable of becoming Level 6? As powerful as she is, I'm terrified of what she might be capable of as an uncontrollable monster .

"A Certain Scientific Mental Out?" I dunno, I'd probably watch it. Misaki trolling and controlling people as she merrily gallivants around Academy City? Could be fun .
Some questions you should get answer before this arc end

"Aleister's favorite?" Likely Gensei got mistaken as Misaka got free after destroyed "Level-6 Shift" experiment, I doubt any normal people would notice "A certain level 0" if there a level 5 in the picture

"A Certain Scientific Mental Out?" I was wished about it too, but it would be hard to make a story interesting in long term with all Mental Out skills set
Astral Buddy already done great enough