View Single Post
Old 2020-03-29, 14:39   Link #24
Johnny Dy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm really hoping Kubo will be involved in this adaptation and that it will include everything he couldn't do in the manga.

I'm not a fan of this arc, but I'm still excited that Bleach is coming back. It's the first anime I started watching weekly. The most important thing is to bring back the same person for the soundtrack.
I'm so excited that I've stopped looking for the novels "Can't Fear Your Own World" where we got Tokinada as a bad ass (I'm playing him in the game). The novels were made I think after the manga ends, which I sadly read... I didn't think they would produce the rest. But I am happy they will. Can't wait for them to get to the novels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
To me the dread won't come from censoring the anime rather the selected staff rushing through the anime and skipping juicy contents from the manga's arc in order to be done with it in one swift go.

That has happened before with the anime adaptations for InuYasha Kanketsu-hen, Bakuman season 3, and Tokyo Ghoul :re season 2, and probably with other titles as well.
To me the most scary part was the lack of involvement from the leader of the Hueco Mundo: Hallibel. I hope she will get more screen time in the anime, than the manga. She survived Aizen for a purpose, not to be ignored! Hear me Kubo? Fix that, my guy! -.-

The most awaited part is surely the 2 bankai(s) we all wanted and never got: Urahara's Benihime and Kenpachi's... forgot it's name, it only appears in the manga, so I can be forgiven. ^^' But that's actually good, I'm gonna try my best to forget them so I can be surprised by the anime. But I remember Benihime looking a bit like manga Unohana... damn. -_-' Why did I read the manga last year!? *hits his head* If I had waited a decade like I did Claymore, I would have gotten the reward Claymore never did: the anime! :<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I don't remember the full story, but he was forced to wrap things up quickly by Jump near the end. That's why the final battle is so bad and plenty of characters that were foreshadowed to play a huge role ended up doing nothing.
Have Jump people been shot already? *puts hand on phone to call his assassin*

Last edited by Johnny Dy; 2020-03-29 at 14:51.
Johnny Dy is offline   Reply With Quote