View Single Post
Old 2020-03-27, 23:11   Link #4
Frontier

Mikoto starting things off with the Railgun! That's when you know she means business .

Saten and Touma finally meet! That was a pretty cute meeting, with Saten taking pity on Touma in his earnestness in-spite of his misfortune and giving him her lucky charm. I liked that moment where he makes sure not to grab it with Imagine Breaker .

So Kozaku Mitori, before she was a nurse cosplayer, dropped out of school and went on a terrorist spree before getting sprung from jail to work for Kihara Gensei. I wonder what set her off to begin with though .

I love how that receptionist/librarian chimes in with her own conspiracy theory for what happened. Which in this city actually has a distinct likelihood of being true .

Mikoto in a suit! She looks surprisingly good in it .

Saten really can't help herself .

Wait...Xochitil? That Aztec girl from Index III? I guess she must've taken a page from Etzali with changing her form. Although I'm kind of curious why she'd go out of her way to help Saten .

So not only did Gensei have a body double, but he used the body double as a means of communicating how he out-played Misaki when she read the doubles mind. This guy is 10 steps ahead of everyone .

Yeah, even if it was for a good cause, you probably shouldn't asked to be thanked for practically kidnapping her. Although now I guess this dude gets to make up for it by really protecting the Sister from some bad guys .

Looks like we're getting Misaki's backstory in the next episode. I'm really curious to find out how she ended up becoming the person she is now...