View Single Post
Old 2020-03-07, 09:40   Link #5350
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
A few things to note:
  • As a Berserker, he naturally takes more mana than normal Servants.
  • As Heracles, he's a top tier Servant, so his mana requirements are likely much higher (this is why Gilgamesh summoned "weaker" Servants for the most part in Babylonia, because otherwise he wouldn't have the mana to sustain them).
  • Fate/Zero showed that magi can pool their mana for a single Servant.

Also, we know that humans who go on to become Heroic Spirits have the ability to kill DA. I know we got a short story where Dantes killed one or two of them, for example.

That's not to say DA don't exist, they just never organized.
Them not having organized being illogical is kind of my point. We don't have a single reference of Servants being summoned outside of grail wars being a usual thing, and yet that being the case would be the only other solution than " They just keep a lower profile". The list in itself also seems to be something the Church created, rather than they made themself.

Going by the anime's outro we also can't be absolutely certain about how many Servant's Gilga has summoned up to that point. He is also in a different position than Ilya, or even the Mage Association, given he has a Holy Grail.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote