View Single Post
Old 2020-02-08, 00:01   Link #5
Frontier

Kongou for underrated MVP! It's nice to see Mikoto's other friends at Tokiwadai figure out something is going on and come to her aid. Kongou and Misaka may have gotten off to a rocky start at the very beginning, but Kongou's proven to be a true reliable and steadfast friend in her own right .

It's also just really nice seeing Kongou in the spotlight .

I wasn't expecting one of Misaki's girl posse to also be into Gekota like Mikoto. Watching them both geek out over it like fangirls was pretty fun. I wonder if Misaki planned this or if it was just a complete coincidence ?

Somehow I get the feeling Mikoto having a "twin sister" is going to get blown out of proportion the more people know about it...

I love how the girl who can basically talks to animals looks like an animal herself .

I genuinely wonder if these girls are acting on Misaki's orders, have been mentally conditioned to act the way they are, or are just that concerned enough to stick to Mikoto like glue .

As much as I want to see Misaki's face punched in, I'm equally as curious to know what she's getting out of all this. The Opening makes it seem like they will be addressing her backstory at some point here .

"I can just pay for whatever I destroy!" That's an interesting way of rationalizing destruction of property .

Man, that guy is a real slimeball. I can't wait to see the girls stuff his face in .