View Single Post
Old 2020-02-03, 23:39   Link #15
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
The war is frankly on now. Misaki might want to hide in a hole because hell is coming for her. There's no doubt the terror that kind of creepy power can unleash. Absolutely no doubt at all. But piss off the wrong people and that might not be enough to save you. And I'd say she definitely managed that in this case. Mikoto was already pissed in the first place with her clones being targeted. But laying a hand of her friends is ramping up the rage level up even further.

I don't care who clocks Misaki in the face, but it better happen. Messing with people's memories is up there on the creepy tier of powers. She may not even be the biggest antagonist in this for all I know. But she still deserves a good bit of electrocution.

In terms of the Saten situation...honestly I side more with the main characters. If a bunch of suspicious guys start tackling a single girl to the ground...shocking first and asking questions later is probably going to be how it works out. All the more so in those outfits. If they were wearing reasonable uniforms like Anti-Skill then things wouldn't have escalated.