View Single Post
Old 2020-02-01, 20:18   Link #8
Frontier

Wow, it's kind of weird hearing someone refer to Uiharu by her last name .

Was it really necessary for those guards to man-handle Saten like that? I mean, I get it, they're doing their job and they have to run a tight ship...but she was a young girl in gym clothes who didn't seem to be doing much to try and hide she was there. The only reason Mikoto acted like she did was because she saw the excessive force. Granted, I guess you should never underestimate a pretty face in Academy City .

Mikoto close to the warpath again with a Sister in trouble. She's about to get another taste of the Dark Side of Academy City .

Misaki's powers become more and more horrifying. She can erase your memories with just a push of a button and you might never know, and she can utterly erase someone's existence from your mind, even your best friend. And then there's the fear that you're never quite sure if she's brainwashed someone of if they're serving her out of a misplaced sense of loyalty. She's really got Mikoto boxed in .

I wonder if this is it for the gang's involvement in the main plot now that they don't remember Mikoto. The plot focus seems to be shifting towards Misaki's clique .

I know this isn't Touma's series, but man do I want to see someone sock Misaki's pretty little face in. I hope Mikoto is able to oblige me .