View Single Post
Old 2020-01-25, 14:02   Link #4
Frontier

That frog mask is so Mikoto .

I love how Kongou takes her balloon popping and turns it into a dramatic death scene. She's so delightfully extra .

I guess with proper strategy and use of resources, even a lower-grade school can give some elite, prep school, girls a good run for their money .

As if the loss isn't enough for Tokiwadai, now they all might need to start cleaning toilets .

It was great to see Kuroko can still catch some crooks even in a wheelchair. Nice to hear her go "Judgement Desu No" again as well .

Maybe Uiharu should just wear shorts in general. Would save some embarrassment from Saten flipping her skirt all the time .

Touma! He was in the Opening, but it was nice to see him make his pre-requisite appearance in Railgun .

Misaki had a weird reaction to Touma showing up. Plus...how did she know his name when he never introduced himself ?

So now it looks like we're going to see a Sister kidnapped again. I guess whatever MEMBER needs Misaka for, they can settle for a clone, which Misaki helpfully pointed out to them .