View Single Post
Old 2020-01-13, 20:40   Link #1012
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Wait why is he supporting her? Im not clear on the names, but that his real life sister right? The one that somehow also got isekai'd?

I have to say I still like this, but some of the things in this work make no sense. I get the author is simply trying to gender flip; but somethings dont work that way.

The most clear cut example is the age gap and forced marriage. In the real world an old man can have a child with a younger woman. So in the past with nobility, it made sense for an older high ranking male to get a significantly younger wife, and produce heirs. That simply doesn't work in this story, because of biology. So flipping to in this world young man married off to older noble women doesnt work.

Also if this is gender flipped then women should become the expendable sex. But somehow in this world women have all the power , yet men still essentially perform all the same physical functions as they do now, just minus the authority part.

I have a few other gripes as well, but now that I found out that Leon has a kid with a milf queen, and basically is juilius step father, lol fing lol. Worth the read just for that.

By the way what happens to the rest of his family besides his younger brother, didnt he have two other sisters, plus two other half siblings?
Leon and his sister reconciled
The gender-flipped only applied to mid-to-low rank noble while in high rank noble and royalty the man are mostly in charge
For Leon current family, all of his step siblings and their mother were kicked out of his family due to the “siblings” were actually not blood-related and they died in a failed rebellion
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote