View Single Post
Old 2020-01-10, 23:46   Link #15
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Really have to wonder why those guys even bothered contacting Accel, Teitoku and Mugino to begin with. Surely someone could have told them that was a waste of time.
Maybe...but they had to try .

Although to be honest it didn't seem like they were working from top-level intel on what the Level-5's are like when they set out to do this, just assuming that their reps could get them to go along with this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Misaki's willingness to apply mind control to every situation bothers me a fair bit. Especially since what I've seen from side material makes me believe that her followers would be quite willing to do whatever she asks anyway, without any need for such heavy-handedness.
You can definitely tell the girls in her main possee are loyal and dedicated to her in the most fervent way possible, but I guess Misaki just likes controlling people .
Quote:
Yeah, it is very much in the style of the previous Railgun OPs, to the point that I could predict exactly when the beat would pick up and everything else.
Now that you mention it...
Quote:
Something something misfortune something.
I wish that's how they still translated his catchphrase .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
Who thought it was a good idea to release the 3 new shows in reverse temporal order?
Well, I guess this could have potentially been Kakine's debut, but I feel like from an anime-only perspective it's more meaningful having seen these guys in Index III, just like ITEM being in Railgun S made what happened to them more poignant in Index III .