View Single Post
Old 2020-01-10, 21:35   Link #8
Frontier

It was nice to see the Railgun girls all back together again like this. It's been a while, so a bit of a refresher episode felt reasonable for the premiere. It's just nice to be able to watch Railgun again .

Thank you Saten for conveniently letting us know what kind of underwear Uiharu was wearing after flipping her skirt .

It was cool seeing the other Level-5's as that group tried to figure out who the leads for the festival would be. Kakine's and Accelerator's reactions were pretty amusing, and Mugino's had the added benefit of getting to see all the ITEM Girls in swimsuits again. Plus, Frenda! It was nice to see Frenda again, including a prominent shot of her swimsuit clad booty .

And I guess I have to thank Index III for letting me recognize Kakine, as well as his crew. I immediately went "oh hey, it's those guys" .

Misaki is basically female Purple Man with a remote. Watching her controlling all those girls en masse and with such ease was really creepy. Thank goodness Misaka is immune .

We finally meet one of the other Level-5's, Gunha, and he seems set to be a powerhouse with a strong sense of justice and conviction, although he leaves a lot of collateral damage in his wake .

Poor Misaka. She seemed open to doing it, but then they decided she causes too much trouble .

Yeah, to be honest, with their personalities even I'd be worried about how Daihasei is going to turn out with those two Level-5's .

I somehow had a feeling Kuroko's book was pictures of Mikoto, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised they were all lewds. Whatever perks her up best .

The new Opening is definitely a Railgun Opening, with FripSide delivering an upbeat, catchy, song with some nice visuals to go along with it. Looks like the main plot will involve Misaki's background, and some kind of liquid villain. And Touma will be thrust into things again .