View Single Post
Old 2019-12-08, 18:34   Link #82
R3D-GA1NS
FanFiction Fan

Thanks for the answers in regards to my questions. I'm kind of disappointed the war is now heating up as it appeared to no longer be the focus for the past couple of volumes. I'm guessing simply by looking at the illustrations provided in Volume 7. The Empire is respsonsible huh?

I'm guessing Risya is directly respsonsible for the war heating up as she always looked like someone who can't be trusted. The recent manga chapter practically was screaming she already knew about the girls mark and the sinister appearance in her illustration screamed enemy for Iska.

Looking forward to the return of the ongoing war but is it ever explained why the two sides have been in a stalemate? I'd figure the sheer technological might of the Empire would overwhelm the magic nation as outside of a handful of exceptionally gifted star magic users on the field.

The Empire was seen fielding that massive cannon at the start of the series and if the Empire was confident in its power. They'd surely have built more and since Alice can't be everywhere. It feels like someone is controlling both sides as it really feels like the Empire is winning the war.

Multiple fighters on a similar skill level as Iska. Advanced technology that can make fake star spirits for infiltration. I'd probably wager there is some tech that can also nullify star spirits in magic users making them regular humans. I really can't see how peace is possible but I am hopeful for the author's story.
R3D-GA1NS is offline   Reply With Quote