View Single Post
Old 2006-08-05, 02:18   Link #35
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrno_the_sinner
That looks really good. I wish I had a modded PS2. The designs look 10.5x better than the anime. As unlikely as it is, I hope that the consumer port goes to the PC again (as redundant as it is). Otherwise, I think it might finally be time to take the step and get a loader disc for my PS2.

But it isn't confirmed for PS2 is it? I recall someone here saying it's just the "consumer port" for now. Or has that changed?
As far as I know (from the oyashirosama site, Alchemist's site and Sushi-Y's posts here) it's still just the 'consumer port', but while it's not confirmed for definite it seems extremely likely. Most visual novel-type console ports seem to end up on the PS2, a PC version would come into conflict with the original sound novels, and that leaves us with... a handheld, Gamecube or Xbox? The first two would probably have issues with storing anything of this length, and the Xbox? In Japan? You've got to be joking. So, the likely conclusion is the PS2. This is also what the wiki says, but I'm not sure who edited that part in and it should probably be taken as speculation too.

However, yeah, as far as I know it's not confirmed what format the consumer port will be. Wouldn't get your hopes up too much though.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote