View Single Post
Old 2019-08-23, 21:47   Link #36
Toukairin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
It's funny how someone who is so anti-Trump is literally advocating the same paroles he does. Your vision is nothing else than an isolationist state where everyone who doesn't share your views gets deported. Using human rights like a buzz word doesn't work if you're not willing to do it both ways.
Let me ask you this: have you even seen one bit about what those people are doing to pro-Hong Kong protest groups? They started fights (Australia), they threw bottles at people (New York), they forced a police presence to protect pro-HK groups because of online threats, and they forced other rallies to be cancelled because of threats (Montreal, Vancouver, etc.).

There have been clashes between pro-Israel and pro-Palestine groups in the past, but those never went to the point that threat of bodily harm would ever exist. If recent events don't tell you that some people should lose their right to stay in the countries they are in, then I don't know what to say anymore. Those people are everything but exemplary immigrants to integrate to any society.

Also you have not answered my previous question. What is your solution to the problem, especially when pro-Beijing supporters have done nothing but disrespect and attack people who don't like what their country is doing? If an American was waving US flags and shouting at local Chinese only half of the crap Chinese immigrants have shouted at pro-Hong Kong people, that person would be jailed.

Last edited by Toukairin; 2019-08-23 at 22:10.
Toukairin is offline   Reply With Quote