View Single Post
Old 2019-07-18, 14:15   Link #99
Dextro
He Without a Title

Holy crap... that description... I don't know what to say. I woke up to the news this morning and have been devastated the entire day as more "bad" news drips in. Losing Takemoto-san and now, acording to that post, Ishihara-san and Ichidate-san as well? That's absolutely brutal. Brutal. I cannot imagine the absolute hell the survivors went through (and will go through from now on from the trauma).

Devastated. I don't really care much for most corporations but everyone here in the forums will not be shocked to hear that I'm a massive fan of KyoAni for the quality of their art and the different way they have tackled the anime medium this past decade (at least).

Like I said I'm absolutely devastated but my shock from hundreds of kilometers away is nothing, absolutely nothing compared to the victims. I'm not religious so I won't send prayers but my thoughts are with the victims and their families. Let us hope that the studio and, most important, all the affected employees can come out of this stronger and as safe as possible.