View Single Post
Old 2019-07-16, 06:42   Link #88
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Just read everything today through chapter 3 part 3. Gotta say this is some golden. I mean... it's all rosey goodness. I wonder if Kamachi was trolling us by making the subtitle start with an R so just the English version has initials NTR 22... I'm very curious...

This is really good so far. Can't wait to see what happens next. The one thing I'll say so far is that I like how this is turning out. Even if Touma loses all of his past memories permanently, it seems as if he'll be able to move forward with his past relationships, possibly. And Misaka actually helped out which was really nice to see. She saved his ass.

I really don't blame Misaki here. She's being played with and she's sort of short-circuiting. Really like all the character development Touma, Accelerator, and Hamazura are getting, but especially Touma. It's really nice seeing how his thought process has changed over time as he's gotten more and more selfish since NT 9.

That scene where he declared war on himself was truly awesome. Also, it was super interesting to see how Misaki could actually control Misaka when she went crazy and didn't hold back. Man too many interesting things... Also, the Germain stuff was so weird. So much stuff is happening and I'm very curious about pretty much everything.

Hamazura honestly had a good point too about why he did what he did. To be perfectly honest, he isn't that different from Touma. They both made up BS to justify their own goals as they went. I'm not saying that Hamazura wasn't an idiot that did stupid things. But knowing who he was in the past and how he grew up, to be honest, I'm not that surprised. At least he managed to get lucky and not ruin everything, so whatever. But at least, I guess I sort of understand where he was coming from now.

But the whole thing about clashes of identity and how memories define you and what makes you really you and about how his past half year is being weighted as more than the rest of his life up until that point... all of that, I really love it. It's really interesting to see. Super solid start. I can't wait to see the follow up now.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote