View Single Post
Old 2019-06-27, 20:01   Link #23
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
So many questions left unanswered because they introduced a new plot point in the penultimate episode, oh well, I'm not too invested to know the answers to these actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I can buy Raphtalia and Filo being able to fight L'arc since their class upgrade made them a lot stronger, but Melty countering Therese's fire spell with a simple zwei spell when there should be an enormous gap in levels felt like total bullshit even if you assume water has the elemental advantage.

Anyway, a "Our fight has just begun!" ending.

To be honest, I don't really care if they make another season or not. I liked the show, but I don't feel invested at all.
Throughout this series I've found that I've been agreeing with your posts/opinions almost every week, I just want to point that out
Yeah, me too, kinda. If I have to pinpoint the moment the show lost me I guess it started after they introduced the filolial queen loli-kaiju. Her whole mini-arc is boringly bog-standard that it put me to sleep when watching it. By the time the pope battle is happening, I already checked out and the subsequent episodes failed to recapture any care I have for the show (with the only exception being the event where those bitch king & princess got punished & humiliated).