View Single Post
Old 2019-06-27, 14:13   Link #22
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Oh Raphtalia, I've accepted a long time ago that what you're feeling might be a genuine concern for the shield hero, but that ending reminded me of my doubts as to whether or not stockholm syndrome is a factor in your admiration of naofumi.

Oh well, it's the end, I don't want to dwell on that further.

They never resolved that issue with Glass (best girl btw) and L'arc. Why are they pitted against this world? If they're fighting their own waves there, how come none of the cardinal heroes are going to their turf to fight there, like how they're going to this world and trying to kill the heroes of this one? Why do they need to defeat this world the save theirs?

So many questions left unanswered because they introduced a new plot point in the penultimate episode, oh well, I'm not too invested to know the answers to these actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I can buy Raphtalia and Filo being able to fight L'arc since their class upgrade made them a lot stronger, but Melty countering Therese's fire spell with a simple zwei spell when there should be an enormous gap in levels felt like total bullshit even if you assume water has the elemental advantage.

Anyway, a "Our fight has just begun!" ending.

To be honest, I don't really care if they make another season or not. I liked the show, but I don't feel invested at all.
Throughout this series I've found that I've been agreeing with your posts/opinions almost every week, I just want to point that out
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote