View Single Post
Old 2019-06-25, 12:56   Link #53
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Did you forget that there's a country right next to them that treats humans the way they treat beastmen? I find it unlikely that two countries so severely opposed in ideology would have a long-lasting peace.
I was literally implying that there is one (read it again), but that we don't know that Trash comes from that country specifically, unless you happen to have knowledge from beyond the anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
When you have a "simple" adventurer like Raphtalia stronger and more effective than the heroes, you really start to ponder if the author is nerfing them a bit too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
The peace is recent if I recall. They were at war previously. Idol, the fat noble, was someone who fought on the front lines alongside the King years ago, but that didn't make it in the episode before he released the T-Rex.

And yeah, that's the biggest issue. The heroes shouldn't be this weak compared to Raph. But every arc they get pushed back so Naofumi's group can shine. The best excuse you can give is Fitoria's gift doubled her stats to make up for the level discrepancy, but they shouldn't be weaker when they are heroes.
Also, the heroes have upgraded their classes (who knows how many times by now) while Naofumis' group haven't done it even once.