View Single Post
Old 2019-06-19, 13:52   Link #11
Frontier

Man, the Queen is so hot. Beauty and competence .

Why do we even need the other three Heroes at this point? Fitoria made it a point that the only way to defeat The Waves is to have all the Heroes working together, but even when the three stooges gang up on somebody there taken out in, like, two seconds. Maybe it's because they're still trying too much to be solo players when Naofumi's the only one who's mastered team combat. But at this point it seems like they're more liabilities to fighting the Waves then actual Heroes .

So the Waves aren't just monster invasions, they're conflicts between two different sets of Earth's with their own set of Heroes. So it's not really a battle of good vs. evil but the good of two worlds colliding for dominance. Who the heck set up such an unfair situation and why is it being perpetuated? And does destroying the Heroes of one world leave them at the mercy of the monsters of the Wave ?

That poor green-haired girl. Now she's getting pushed around by the princess .

I loved Naofumi's "we're screwed" face the moment he heard Glass's voice. And I guess that means Glass is a Hero like L'Arc and Therese, with her Cardinal Weapon being her fans? But it's good to see our Heroes will get a proper rematch with Glass to close out the series .

I'm not sure if Naofumi will be able to defeat the other world Heroes together, on-top of the fact that he has a camaraderie with L'Arc that makes it more difficult. If anything I think Naofumi is probably going to do what he did the last time he fought Glass and outlast the timer. I wonder if there's a penalty for when two worlds "tie" ?