View Single Post
Old 2019-06-18, 07:01   Link #21
TheForsaken
Winter is coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Oh right. For some reason it didn't click with me that Paradis Island is the same island as Eren's country. I guess I just thought that the sea was closer to the outer wall which they couldn't see from where they were. I guess that explains why the Owl attacked the boat though I'm hoping there's a good reason why didn't do that much sooner.
What is the point of destroying the boat?
The Marleyan will just send more, and now they know that there is a Titan hostile to them.
I believe that Kruger's action is exactly what triggers the Marleyan's attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
But man, these Marleyan's attack on Eldians are pretty damn coordinated. I guess I can understand why Grisha felt the need to attack the royals the way they did. This is a nation hellbent on waging war against the Eldians and have now killed his second wife and the royals aren't doing a damn thing. I really do hope the royals have damn good reason for being this inactive because its starting to look like another piece of right wing commentary divorced from reality (Japan is currently debating with itself on its pacifist philosophy).
You have to remember that the attack began with the arrival of the Colossal Titan.
Before that, life was peaceful so there was no need for them to do anything.
After that, the last king, err queen, was immediately killed off so we don't know how she would react to the attack.