View Single Post
Old 2019-06-13, 16:22   Link #20
Frontier

L'arc's scythe looks like a Cardinal Hero weapon, especially when it helped Therese speak in a way understandable to Raphtalia and Filo. I wonder if there's something to that, especially with the title for the next episode .

Therese's "Alexandrite" last name seems indicative of some kind of deep relationship to gemstones, judging by her very emotional reaction to Naofumi's work with the stone she gave him and her abilities.

It's so weird seeing Myne just tagging along with everyone as part of Motoyasu's party, but at least she does seem genuinely concerned about Motoyasu, so maybe that was never a lie .

So is it an effect of the island that different sets of party can't gain experience when they're in each other's areas? That's why there's the rules for no kill stealing?

Man, what I would have given to hear what a drunk Raphtalia sounds like, but it was pretty amusing watching her get drunk and then put that knight in his place in an arm-wrestle. I also wish we could've heard Filo singing...

Gotta admire that Shield Hero constitution .

Beach episode! Filo looked really cute in the bikini, but Raphtalia looked positively stunning in her swimsuit, classy but exposing enough skin to come off quite sexy. Very fitting for Raphtalia .

Penguin costumes? was Naofumi a Disgea fan or something ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
She was happy for about 30 seconds until she realized what he truly meant. Swimsuits aren't working, so she'll have to try something more drastic.
Honestly, she could outright confess to him at this point and I expect his reaction would probably be to pet her on the head and act like she's a little girl saying she loves her parent .
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximilianjenus View Post
Actually, it was different in the WN, it was the infamous towel scene there.

Spoiler:
What the...? She goes that far and still the same reaction? Is it just the daughter thing or did Myne's betrayal completely turn him off to the appeals of the opposite sex? Because at least blush man .