View Single Post
Old 2019-06-07, 21:20   Link #32
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I mean, could they really punish anyone? You'd probably run the risk of ticking off the other Heroes if you try and threaten their party members, on-top of how they (aside from Ren) usually act when they're held accountable I doubt they'd take kindly to their party being treated that way either. Just look at how Motoyasu still defends S-word.

I mean, I guess the fight was mostly the knight and Raphtalia's fault but the former was pretty much asking for it. At least Raphtalia apologized for what happened once she calmed down, but I doubt the drunk knight did .
Ticking them off?

She's the Queen. She's literally the one who is giving them marching orders. Considering she had no trouble praising Naofumi as being the only one who would survive, so she couldn't tell them that having their party members fight in the castle is not okay? What would someone had to be stabbed before the message got across?

Why did they even have their weapons available to them during a party? The four heroes literally can't get rid of theirs, but the rest have no excuse. And why were there not guards in the room to make sure the guests were safe?