View Single Post
Old 2019-06-05, 12:46   Link #8
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
We were told why Filo couldn't get the class upgrade she wanted, but what about Raphtalia? What prevented it?
We weren't shown him doing it but I guess Naofumi got a class upgrade too (he was finally at level 40 this ep), otherwise his trip to that bonus island would be wasted.

The Queen being super fond of Filolials just like her daughter was pretty amusing.

Did Bitch sneak in or is she actually still allowed in the castle? Either way, the fact she managed to poison Naofumi's food this easily, and would have succeeded if Melty hadn't caught a glimpse of her is facepalm worthy. As were the heroes and the Queen's reactions, they were just blasé instead of angry. Throw her in prison already, geez! It's obvious she'll continue to be a problem.

Not fond of the three idiots still acting like dicks. At least now we know why cooperation is necessary, they can each unlock one another unique's skills simply by sharing information and believing it, which obviously helps them progress faster.

Scythe guy finally made his appearance. I'm guessing just from the way he addresses Naofumi that he's actually far older than he looks. He's already more friendly than the other three ever were.
As I understood it, Filo's ahoge interfered with BOTH their upgrades. I also think the Heroes don't have "class-ups", they just keep growing unabated. And L'Arc I'm pretty sure is 20 just like Naofumi, judging by his apologizing that he thought Naofumi was younger than him. If he "thought" he was younger than him, that must mean he isn't, which would at least mean he can't be older.