View Single Post
Old 2019-06-01, 08:19   Link #50
Twi

Myne tried to kill her sister, overthrow and probably intended to bump off her mother since there was literally nothing else that would stop her from his just having another Daughter to replace her youngest as heir. The King willingly summoned all four heroes despite the implications and treated one of those heroes like garbage for personal reasons, the former of which I can justify in my head but the latter of which isn't befitting of a ruler.

Death or at the very least imprisonment would be the smart thing here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD3LF0N53 View Post
Maybe Siltvelt would take care of that, especially when they find out what Trash & Bitch tried to do with their revered hero.
Having a rival nation that they've had past issues with bump off two members or royalty probably wouldn't end well. At the very least, it'd cause tensions to flare up enough that violence might break out without the Queen's consent. I wouldn't put it past someone like Idol to use that as justification for committing more atrocities at the very least.

If they were going to be put to the sword, it should have been by the Queen's hand.

Last edited by Twi; 2019-06-01 at 08:30.