Old 2019-05-23, 17:15   Link #27
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
would've loved a "f you....AND your family!" then dies x_x
Yeah, but that would include Melty .
Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
So this queen finally decided to show herself.

Freaking hell you were missing for almost the entire series for no apparent reason! You don't deserve to get a badass introduction and stroll through to the heroes like you and your army saved the day!

Also, while we're on the topic, can you at least raise your eldest child a little better? Look at how evil your eldest daughter turned out to be! Again for no apparent reason! Did you feed her rotting dragon meat when she was young for her to turn into something this evil?

We better get a satisfactory explanation about where she has been all this time and why she chose this moment to show herself.
I assume we'll finally get the explanation for where the queen has been all this time. Somehow I suspect it had to do with Melromarc hogging the four Heroes.

I have to wonder what went wrong with Malty. Maybe they spoiled her too much and she took her status as princess for granted, or she was a bad egg to start. Maybe it's why the queen treated Melty different and tried to mold her into someone worthy of becoming queen.