View Single Post
Old 2019-05-14, 01:29   Link #6
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumcyclonex View Post
I'm not a manga reader, so I don't know anything beyond what I just watched in this episode. I just have one question.

Why the fuck did they make Armin one of the leaders? Why wasn't it someone like Hange who is much better at directing people, and can ensure they are all safe/accounted for? What good does it do everyone when Armin becomes flustered in the heat of the moment, potentially delaying critical decisions that could save them?
In all fairness, while Armin's plans tend to be a little unorthodox and do carry some risks, he usually does manage to get results. Considering what's at stake in this battle, Erwin choosing him as the strategist was a better choice than choosing someone rational and by-the-books instead.

At this point, they are 100% guaranteed to incur huge losses. Might as well make the most of those losses by having the person most likely to achieve the desired result lead the operation.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote