View Single Post
Old 2019-05-11, 11:46   Link #50
sasuke706

^Wasn't it that Nanami's character type (android-angel?) was added with the four seasons as their 4 types, with Nanami's dungeon type being inaccessible in the game?
So Nanami would also be unobtainable in the game, even if he gave her the same name he always gave her type of character. I think I recall that he said their personalities were all different so it's not like they're all the same character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Ludi got the seed
But this doesn't feel like an eroge, does it?
The events so far? I guess not really. It depends on the eroge.
While a lot are just quick to get the action, some are slow-burn and story focused, with some (a lot rarer) having actual gameplay with them.
Like Fate/Stay Night was an eroge that was mostly story focused and had very little in the way of actual ero. No gameplay, mind you.
Eroge with like actual gameplay tend to be either grind-heavy or easily breakable, however. Like implementing an exploitable gambling system to get absurd items early on. Or they can be pay-to-win.

The girls and setting are eroge though. Like the girls finding one reason or another to move in with the protagonist and creating easy-to-get lucky pervert moments.
They also all seem pretty open to sexual advances, just the protagonist hasn't been doing that. He's probably aware of this, too.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote