View Single Post
Old 2019-05-09, 08:20   Link #87
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
I'm not seeing it getting done by next week, with how slow it's been going as of late.
Well the Pope would most likely get killed by the end of next episode with Naofumi ending up weakened and fainting because of the backlash of the skill.

I would guess that,
- Episode 20 would be a transition one, with a lot of stuff happening quite rushed, and by the end the group would probably start moving towards those island area.
- Episode 21 would probably cover Raphtalia going to her destroyed village, and the group reaching the island and Naofumi and co meet L'Arc & Therese.
- Episode 22 would probably be training and random story elements, and at the end getting ready for the Wave there.
- Episode 23 & 24 would cover the Wave battle, along with Glass appearing.
- Episode 25 would be the final transition episode, with Itsuki & Rishia plot, and end with Rishia joining Naofumi's group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
But it seems like they're retouching the events a little bit and extending each one of them up to an episode's length.
I'm not quite sure, I read both LN and Manga, but a while ago. Anyone who's checked one of them or both is welcome to confirm or correct
As far as the plot for Episode 18 goes, they retouched the part were Naofumi goes directly to Motoyasu to try to talk (well the part in the anime of Naofumi being a fault for never trying to have a proper talk with the other Heroes wasn't there in the LN or Manga, because he did try to talk to them, but they never actually listened and only blamed him blindly).

In the LN, Naofumi's first plan was to rush past the border, and try to talk to Motoyasu, only if possible.
While in the Manga, Naofumi went near the Border area, and asked the Hero present there to come so he could talk (he didn't know it was Motoyasu there, unlike LN or Anime).

The other retouch they did was, doing the battle with combination of both plots from LN and Manga. Raphtalia didn't attacked Myne in the either LN or Manga (she targeted the others first, and was going to target Myne, before the fight got interrupted). In the LN, inside the cage, other than Motoyasu's group, there were a few other soldiers as well (Manga had it same as Anime).

Also, in the LN the "Judgment" was fired after the Pope appeared. While like in the Anime, the Manga also had the "Judgment" fired before the Pope appeared.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote