View Single Post
Old 2019-05-05, 09:49   Link #32
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I understood that the previous heroes chose the people too, which is why the waves are still happening. Choosing the world would stop the waves but all humans would die. Choosing the people unable humans to survive but the waves keep putting the world in danger.
Same here, it felt like the Queen warned Naofumi about it, they will have to choose between world and people, that are not the same. That's the distinction she wanted to underline to Naofumi. Distinction particularly on point given Naofumi's character.
The implication seemed obvious that choosing one means the perish of the other, in part of the whole of it. So it makes sense that saving the people means putting the world in danger again. Which is the logic behind it it's yet to be seen.

I'd go further saying I felt like Fitoria kinda regretted the obvious choice (people) made back then and most probably in the near future. Feelings that would be in character for someone lived for so long. Also with someone ready to kill all the heroes "there and now" if the MC didn't have innate MC charming shield.

Speaking about a second round of heroes, mmm, isn't too late? The waves are already too powerful now for a new hero to be a hero. They already are even for the current heroes.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.