View Single Post
Old 2019-05-04, 08:27   Link #29
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I wonder if the Heroes get buffs or some kind of benefit when they're summoned to where they're supposed to be.

Like, is there a specific kingdom that has "dibs" on or an affinity for the Sword Hero? Or do the Kingdoms barter over who gets which Hero?

Obviously Melromarc seems anti-Shield Hero, and they didn't even want to summon him, so maybe there was another place Naofumi should've, ideally if things went as they normally should, popped up in?

Actually kind of ironic that the Heroes who were all summoned together in the same place apparently have a worse track record for teamwork and fighting the Waves compared to the ones who were summoned to different kingdoms/continents entirely.
If they belong to certain locations Naofumi would likely belong into the Demihuman Kingdom, as the Shield hero seems to be revered there.
And of course they have a bad track record of working together in Melmorac.

First of all, Malty did a good job of painting the Shield hero as a demon.

Next due to all Heroes being summoned into the same place, it HAS TO affect the money they get for completing a wave from the host country. Melmorac has all 4 heroes, so the max fund is probably getting split into 4 and then redivided according to usefulness.
Next up is Malty making sure the spear hero gets favored in every way possible, making it hard for anyone to like him too much.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.