View Single Post
Old 2019-05-03, 12:01   Link #27
maximilianjenus
[E]

What I think is that the weapons are complementary in a real right (not training); bow for long distance, spear for mid distance, shield for defense and sword for meele/protecting the other that get close to bow.

But the fact that they have parties and that they thing this is a game is ruining what should be simple military/combat strategy. It reminds of a person asking how screwed you were if the us army attacked you with a tank , most people compared the tank vs the group of terrorists, until a real soldier pointed out that the us army is not going to send a whole tank, the tanks is gong to ahve a crew, accompaniying infantry a mechanic, etc... (the answer was very screwed).

We also have to assume that the sacred weapons (shield, sword, bow, spear) are much stronger than this world's weapons or that the summoned people get bonuses from being summoned so a new set of guys might get better bonuses; worse case i't's just the weapons, but just by making them colaborate better on the real fights it shoudl be an improvement.

wow, I almost complained about skipped stuff, but in raftalia's early episodes we were alreayd told a way to ahve underpowered new heroes can level up fast (and this si the forum were the guy was doing the level up math); simply have them "enslave" higher level party member and have them grind so they get the experience points without really fighting.

Fitoria's plan is pretty solid if the heroes keep on acting dumb.