View Single Post
Old 2019-05-02, 02:38   Link #13
Arya

Not particularly fond of this episode, in any case, given the Queen upgraded Naofumi and Filo she could have dropped them before that other country's clock temple/church in which they could have level up and only THEN bring them back and drop near some other Hero. I mean, that's a big factor in their being weak. Plus they have to pass by the queen that is exactly in the exact opposite direction.

I'm expecting she dropped them near sword and bow heroes. The timing is perfect for him to enter the stage and save the day, before shielding them all, or after, healing them. Before should be the best fit, I mean, in this way the other heroes would learn fast how having a shield in the party would be truly useful So maybe half and half, he will protect almost all of them and heal the others left out. He then will have to just wait to be asked to come to terms with them.

Again, so now they are trying to eliminate two heroes. It doesn't make sense. As I said a week ago, they must have some good game changing ace up in their sleeves But to be honest what I fear the most is that they are just being stupid

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.