View Single Post
Old 2019-05-01, 13:49   Link #9
Frontier

I feel like Filo needed to a little humbling courtesy of Fitoria, so it was nice to see her really on the ropes and then finding the will and motivation to become stronger. And now she's got a cool claw move .

Poor Erhard's gloves .

So now Filo is next in line to be the Fillolial Queen, even if she doesn't seem to want the job or the ahoge that comes with it .

Fitoria has a good point that it's not like Naofumi can single-handedly hold off all the Waves on his own with just his Party. Sure, with the Rage Shield he's probably stronger then the other Heroes but there's still only so much he, Raphtalia, and Filo can do. And certainly he couldn't even make a dent in Glass .

The question of whether Naofumi actually tried to clear his name was an interesting one. I guess it is kind of true that he wrote everybody off that accused him and just went off on his own, not caring whether they ever believed or accepted him, but maybe if he had tried to make people understand he would've had more support from the beginning. Granted, an idiot like Motoyasu would probably have never believed him, but I think Ren might have given him a chance. Itsuki is probably 50/50 .

It was becoming more and more obvious that Fitoria's Hero was the original Shield Hero, especially with that green armor (I guess the Heroes have always had their distinctive color?). It was nice to see Fitoria be reminded of her master and find a renewed sense of hope in Naofumi. And her resting her head on his lap was so adorable .

Past Heroes chose saving The People over saving The World? Is that why the Wave's are still happening? I thought that connected with the Shield Hero supporting the Demi-Humans, but it seems like something all the Heroes have done in the past. Probably because sacrificing a bunch of lives for the greater good isn't something people can easily do .

So...that crypt was supposed to house all their weapons? Then what were they surprised about it being empty for ?

Either the church or Myne tried to kill Ren, Itsuki, and their parties, obviously because they were closing in on the truth about the conspiracy. And with the next title being "The Conspiracy Thickens," I imagine we'll find out exactly what's been going on all this time .