View Single Post
Old 2019-05-01, 12:33   Link #7
The Green One

Welp Sword, Bow, and their parties just got nuked on the stinger. Surely they're dead forever and all is lost. *chuckles*

Well that was interesting, turns out Fitoria is a lonely girl who's long outlived her "parent" and upholds what little she remembers of him through protecting the world. It was heartwarming when she let down her barriers a little bit and showed Naofumi her lonesomeness, the headpat was cute.

Fitoria gave Filo some training disguised as a hopeless boss fight and Filo learned a new move! She also earned the crown of awesomeness as Fitoria's successor. Just kidding it's an ahoge. At least it has special powers! It also seems to be a parasite thats slowly taking over Filo's head.

Well it's good that Fitoria isn't that much of a hardass to follow through on her death threat immediately. So it looks like the core of the issue is later down the road there is a solution to the waves that will stop them but guarantee the death of a lot of people or the people could be defended but there's no guarantee of success.

I have to admit as they are the four Heroes will fail. They couldn't even end the last wave until Nafoumi bailed them out and Glass would of killed them all if she hadn't decided to play with her food too much. If we assume it's only going to get harder from there I'd say it's two, maybe three more waves before they get wiped out. If the world is doomed from that I could see Fitoria's point of view on why she'd have to slaughter the heroes and summon new ones, cruel and unfair as it might be to Nafoumi.