View Single Post
Old 2019-05-01, 11:27   Link #4
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

As I thought, Fitoria was still willing to give Naofumi a chance. Her declaration last week was meant to force him to change his mind, although she totally will (reluctantly) kill him and the others if she believes she really has no other choice, so it's not like she was lying. She has a soft spot for him because he raised Filo and reminds her of her hero. We found out she has a really cute side.

The fight between Fitoria and Filo wasn't very exciting but it was decent enough. Filo is now a Queen, the crown turning into an ahoge (which she doesn't like) was pretty funny.

What Fitoria said about having to choose between the world or its people was intriguing. I doubt that's something we'll find out anytime soon though.

The ending was a surprise. Ren and Itsuki obviously survived, but they may have lost some of their party members. What were they expecting to find here, and who fired that nuke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
And sadly, with that sort of attack it's pretty set that the Hero Naofumi's going to be dropped near is Motoyasu the Fool.
When she mentioned dropping him off near another hero, I immediately thought it'd be Motoyasu. But after that ending, maybe he'll be dropped off near the other two so he can heal them.