View Single Post
Old 2019-04-27, 15:11   Link #40
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Well, it looks like Fitoria has been going around protecting them during the Waves, and considering how powerful she is they're probably in better shape then they would be without any kind of defense...

I actually wonder now if the Opening showing the Heroes in different areas and having battles over sea is indicating that they'll all eventually have to go to the different countries to abide by the normal rules and keep the peace? I guess at least one of them will stick to Melromarc (probably Motoyasu).
Even if they didn't go , the other countries still can't go to war with Melmorac at all, as Fitoria and her KFC farm can't be everywhere at the same time. Plus, she also said that she is going when asked to, indicating that she isn't always there for every single wave there is. Also she needs to rest too.

As sad as it is, the other countries can't do a thing, so peace isn't an issue. If they went to war, both Melmorac and them would loose troops, with Melmorac almost certainly winning due to having at least two heroes on their side.

Even if all of them would team up, there is a pretty good chance that Melmorac has superior troop strength, since having all four heroes likely made sure that they only lost a negligible amount of troops compared to the other countries.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.