View Single Post
Old 2019-04-25, 20:46   Link #33
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Fitoria: "I know that the entire country, it's royalty, army, church and people hate you and want to kill you and I know that they screwed you over but still, go and talk things out with them and make up for the good of the world."

Naofumi: "If you know that then you should understand why I can't do that so easily, they are the ones with the problem not me."

Fitoria: "Oh, so you won't do as I say?"

Naofumi: "No."

Fitoria: "Fine then I will just kill you all."

Yeah, her logic make no sense at all. This is like asking the victim of a crime to go and ask the ones responsible to let bygone be bygones as if nothing ever happened and to just work together for the good of society when they are still out to murder them.
Millions of lives are at stake. She cannot afford it. She has fought the waves for centuries. She knows that each wave will get stronger and stronger until finally she wont be able to kill it.

And most probably she already hit her level cap. She cannot improve further. But the 4 heroes are suppose to keep leveling and eventually surpass her and handle the higher leveled waves. If she dont cut her losses now, the new batch of heroes will not have enough time to level and the world is gg.