View Single Post
Old 2019-04-24, 20:54   Link #19
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Don't know if she's "behind" the situation, but she certainly knows about it and doesn't want them to know.

And this week we get confirmation that the King screwed the other nations over. Melromarc was supposed to summon only one hero and leave the others for other nations so that they'd all have heroes to attend to local Waves, as the hourglasses don't detect Waves outside their territory I guess. I could imagine some potential benefits to doing this, as it strips the other nations of their defense against the catastrophe, but at the same time the Waves don't seem to be enough to immediately cripple those nations, meaning instead we've got at least three neighboring nations furious that Melromarc basically robbed them.
Essentially. Which is why I keep stating that he should be put to the sword. He basically set the fuse for a war and went out of his way to actively hamper/try to kill one of his assets. I could understand trying to horde all of them for yourself in order to defend your lands, but to squander one of the hard stolen asset was just unforgivably stupid.