View Single Post
Old 2019-04-24, 15:27   Link #13
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Sakura Tange! Always a treat to hear her.

There were some bits of animation that looked really damn good in this episode. Made up for Fitoria and the T-Rex being CGI, and even it was actually pretty good CGI. The studio has been doing a great job.

What's the lifespan of a filolial again? Fitoria implied she's dozens of times older than that but I'm not sure how old exactly that makes her. Probably close to a thousand years, I guess. I don't think we should blame the heroes for being so much weaker than her, as she's been around way longer than them. Back when she was in her hero's party, she probably wasn't that strong. Naofumi's party also hasn't had an opportunity to do a class upgrade, making them weaker than they should be. Speaking of which, I've been wondering what happens to their XP in the meantime? Do they get nothing anymore when killing monsters or is it getting stored up?

I can't say I can fault Fitoria's logic. She did try to talk and give Naofumi a chance, and he's proven himself completely unwilling to do what should be done for the sake of world. He didn't leave her with a lot of options. I'm pretty sure he's going to have second thoughts next week though
That was probably her intention when she announced his death sentence, instead of just killing him outright. The way I see it, she's giving him another chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
EDIT: I've just realized why they can't easily replace the heroes, or why not just kill Naofumi and get another shield hero, that's because other countries might beat them to it!
It was explained that the summoning can only be done once ALL four heroes are dead. If Melromarc wanted to get another shield hero, they'd have to kill the other three heroes who have proven themselves easy to manipulate, so it's not in their best interest to do that.