View Single Post
Old 2019-04-18, 09:38   Link #301
Reuan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
I am talking about all of the seasons, not just this one. There has been a pattern from the very beginning of him pulling this and it's annoying and one of the reasons many dislike her character. Also, the EDs with Index posing in front of generic screensavers where highly unnecessary when they could have used that time to either show a bit more of the episodes or to make them be relevant to what was happening in the season or arc (as in get creative with it).

Really, no amount of pacing? How about just adapting up until the war declaration after British Halloween and then leave WW3 as it's own separate cour? As much as I would like to see NT being adapted, there was literally no need to rush to have WW3 THIS season (something many of you wanted to happen with unrealistic expectations and now that you got your wish you complain).

That would only work ONCE, in the first season. The fact that he kept repeating this for every season after instead of learning SOMETHING from it says a lot about how much thought he truly put into it.

Kuroageha, YES I watched the anime (all seasons even Railgun) and have read the LNs, kind of why I can and am making these complaints (which is more than can be said for others) and take into account that I was one of the people that didn't entirely hate the season (doesn't mean I am blind to very obvious the problems the series has had since the beginning and I don't care if you or anyone else don't like what I have to say).
Are you really going to say that when Index 3 cut most of the OP and ED's though? They did it exactly to show more of the episodes.

It also worked for the second season really assuming they did the same, but theres no telling if that's what they did there since within context that line only really refers to season 1

As for what you suggested you do know that's something they wanted to do right? They had to either do three things(If I recall, finish OT, reboot OT for god knows what reason or start NT), none of which is what they really wanted and they originally had to do so with 24 episodes and tried to beg for more because they decided to finish OT because thats what people wanted.

They literally could not get more episodes than the two given, that's all production committee not them.
Reuan is offline   Reply With Quote