View Single Post
Old 2019-04-05, 16:02   Link #37
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

You know, I don't actually know whether anyone currently alive has ever seen the prior heroes. Nobody really mentions anything like that. It's not unreasonable assume that the last time they were summoned was more than a lifetime ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's the third time actually (the first two being her betrayal at the beginning, and then the whole thing with Raphtalia). There were also minor incidents besides those two, like the race, and Motoyasu fighting Naofumi inside the city for Filo with her backing.

But what I find really boring is that it's always Myne behind those incidents. Myne's entire character seems to revolve around making Naofumi miserable, and that makes her boring. Even the succession issue seems secondary to this. If someone else had been responsible for the current conspiracy, my views would probably be different. Yes, I know the church is involved, but it's obvious Myne is the one pulling everybody's strings.
I really don't think she has it out for Naofumi specifically. Naofumi is just a means to an end for her.